We are very happy to welcome Kino MacGregor back for another weekend of teachings in Biel/Bienne in the Summer of 2020!
This is a rare chance to practice with Kino in this part of Europe – Book ahead, places are limited!
Register at the bottom of this page.
7 – 8 - 9 August 2020
Friday, 6 - 8 p.m.
Saturday, 10 - 12 a.m. and 2 - 4 p.m.
Sunday, 10 - 12 a.m. and 2 - 4 p.m.
to be announced
Early bird price: CHF 285.00 (payments before 31 January 2020)
Regular price: CHF 315.00
(The Workshop can only be booked as a full Workshop - sorry, no single sessions possible!)
All levels students are welcome, although prior experience with Ashtanga Yoga is recommended.
We do not have any yogamats/other props available, please bring your own!
Our cancellation policy for this workshop is as follows:
- cancellation till 90 days before the workshop, a cancellation fee of 25% of the full workshop costs, has to be paid.
- cancellation till 45 days before the workshop, a cancellation fee of 50% of the full workshop costs, has to be paid.
- if one quits less than 45 days before the workshop there is no refund possible.
- One can send a person as a substitute to the workshop. The data (name, mail address and tel number) of the new person must be sent to LALUMBRE Yoga & Pilates in time before the workshop starts.
- Full payment is required to ensure your place. Registration is confirmed when payment is complete.
- Retreats, Teacher Trainings and Workshops are governed by these Additional Terms and Conditions in addition to the General Terms and Conditions of LALUMBRE Yoga & Pilates. The General Terms and Conditions of LALUMBRE Yoga & Pilates form an integral part of these Additional General Terms and Conditions. By participating in a Workshop, Teacher Training or Retreat, the relevant Participant accepts the applicability of the General Terms and Conditions of LALUMBRE Yoga & Pilates and the Additional General Terms and Conditions.
- A Participant may participate in a Workshop or Retreat after he or she has registered for it with LALUMBRE Yoga & Pilates and paid the Price. A place in the Workshop or Retreat is guaranteed after LALUMBRE Yoga & Pilates has received the complete payment.
- For some Workshops and Retreats, an “Early Bird Rate” applies. This reduced rate applies until the date specified on the Website. After this date the normal rate, which is also specified on the Website, applies without exception.
is an international yoga teacher, author of four books, producer of six Ashtanga Yoga DVDs, writer, vlogger, world traveler, co-founder of Miami Life Center, co-founder of Yoga Challenge and OmStars and co-creator of Yoga Pro Wheel. Kino’s dharma is to help people experience the limitless potential of the human spirit through the inner tradition of yoga. She is one of the few people in the world of yoga to embrace both the traditional teachings of India’s historic past and the popular contemporary social media channels. You can find her online on OmStars (www.omstars.com), teaching classes and workshops all over the world and on social media with over 2 million followers across all her channels. With more than 18 years of experience in Ashtanga Yoga, she is one of a select group of people to receive the Certification to teach Ashtanga yoga by its founder Sri K. Pattabhi Jois in Mysore, India and practice into the Fifth Series of Ashtanga Yoga.
Friday, 7 August 2020, 18:00 – 20:00: BODY INTELLIGENCE
Change your paradigm of movement and open your mind and body to new levels of strength, flexibility, healing and awareness.
This class is an initiation into the sacred space of the inner body and an invitation to discover new depths withing yourself.
Much like updating your operating system installs new software on your computer, you will leave this seminar with a radically updated perspective on yoga and perhaps life.
All levels. Theory and practice.
Saturday, 8 August 2020, 10:00 – 12:00: FUNDAMENTALS OF YOGA/ASHTANGA BASICS
Dive into a detailed exploration of the Ashtanga Yoga method starting with the foundational principles of practice in the Primary Series. Break down key principles and poses in a perfect mix between theory and application.
Perfect for all levels, new students will find a warm welcome to this ancient tradition and old students will leave with a fresh look at the lineage and practice.
Saturday, 8 August 2020, 14:00 – 16:00: HIP TO BE SQUARE: LOVE, ACCEPT AND OPEN YOUR HIPS
Accessing the deep release and openness that hip rotation requires is a unique combination of anatomical knowledge and inner peace.
Join this class to learn the right information and, more imporantly, the right frame of mind to hip opening from.
Gain access to the deep muscles within the pelvis and learn to relax and release your hips.
Be ready for a deep journey into the inner body complete with a detailed muscular and skeletal technique and the suble body of emotions and energy.
Learn how to create the safe space of patience, kindness and tolerance in the deepest regions of the pelvis and watch your hips open.
Sunday, 9. August 2020, 10:00 – 12:00: FULL PRIMARY SERIES
Surrender to the traditional Ashtanga Yoga method with careful emphasis on the traditional vinyasa method and have fun along the journey. Experience the integrity and purity of the Ashtanga Yoga practice and be prepared to sweat.
Sunday, 9. August 2020, 14:00 – 16:00: ARM BALANCES FOR EVERYONE
Break a sweat while learning to safely balance on your hands, have fun while challenging yourself and gain access to your own inner strength.
The magic of the arm balance is demystified and made approachable so that every practicioner who is not afraid to put in the work can feel the beauty of flight.
When done correctly arm balances can build self-esteem, increase energy flow and heal old injuries.
Every student will leave with proven techniques to safely build the structural support necessary for stability in all strength based postures.