We are very honored to welcome Kino MacGregor for a weekend of teachings in Biel/Bienne in the Summer of 2018. In her unique, playful and inspirational approach Kino helps her students expand and deepen their understanding of yoga and life. This is a rare chance to practice with Kino in this part of Europe – Book ahead, places are limited!
Dates: 17 – 18 - 19 August 2018
Times: Friday, 18:30-20:30 /Saturday, 09:30-11:30 and 13:30 - 15:30 /Sunday, 09:30 - 11:30 and 13:00 - 15:00
Location: Volkshaus Biel, Aarbergstrasse 112, 2502 Biel/Bienne
Price: CHF 315.00 (The Workshop can only be booked as a full Workshop - sorry, no single sessions possible!)
Level: All levels students are welcome, although prior experience with Ashtanga Yoga is recommended.
Yogamats: We do not have any yogamats/other props available, please bring your own!
Our cancellation policy for this workshop is as follows:
- cancellation till 90 days before the workshop, a cancellation fee of 25% of the full workshop costs, has to be paid.
- cancellation till 45 days before the workshop, a cancellation fee of 50% of the full workshop costs, has to be paid.
- if one quits less than 45 days before the workshop there is no refund possible.
- One can send a person as a substitute to the workshop. The data (name, mail address and tel number) of the new person must be sent to LALUMBRE Yoga & Pilates in time before the workshop starts.
- Full payment is required to ensure your place. Registration is confirmed when payment is complete.
- Retreats, Teacher Trainings and Workshops are governed by these Additional Terms and Conditions in addition to the General Terms and Conditions of LALUMBRE Yoga & Pilates. The General Terms and Conditions of LALUMBRE Yoga & Pilates form an integral part of these Additional General Terms and Conditions. By participating in a Workshop, Teacher Training or Retreat, the relevant Participant accepts the applicability of the General Terms and Conditions of LALUMBRE Yoga & Pilates and the Additional General Terms and Conditions.
- A Participant may participate in a Workshop or Retreat after he or she has registered for it with LALUMBRE Yoga & Pilates and paid the Price. A place in the Workshop or Retreat is guaranteed after LALUMBRE Yoga & Pilates has received the complete payment.
- For some Workshops and Retreats, an “Early Bird Rate” applies. This reduced rate applies until the date specified on the Website. After this date the normal rate, which is also specified on the Website, applies without exception.
is an international yoga teacher, author of four books, producer of six Ashtanga Yoga DVDs, writer, vlogger, world traveler, co-founder of Miami Life Center, co-founder of Yoga Challenge and OmStars and co-creator of Yoga Pro Wheel. Kino’s dharma is to help people experience the limitless potential of the human spirit through the inner tradition of yoga. She is one of the few people in the world of yoga to embrace both the traditional teachings of India’s historic past and the popular contemporary social media channels. You can find her online on OmStars (www.omstars.com), teaching classes and workshops all over the world and on social media with over 2 million followers across all her channels. With more than 18 years of experience in Ashtanga Yoga, she is one of a select group of people to receive the Certification to teach Ashtanga yoga by its founder Sri K. Pattabhi Jois in Mysore, India and practice into the Fifth Series of Ashtanga Yoga.
Friday, 17 August 2018, 18:30 – 20:30: Enter the inner
Underneath the skin, beyond the physical body lies something more subtle and hard to define. There is an unfathomable depth to the human spirit. Yoga is a quest for the deepest state of connection. This class teaches you how to journey into the inner body in a real and pragmatic way. As the waters of the mind still you are able to perceive the depth level of reality.Cultivate a heightened state of awareness through a guided meditation. Apply this more refined and precise level of awareness to the practice and truly enter the inner body. All Levels.
Saturday, 18 August 2018, 09:00 – 11:30: Ashtanga Magic: Breath, Posture and Gaze
Delve into the secrets of the Ashtanga Yoga lineage, known as the Tristana method, and discover the magic of breath (pranayama), posture (asana) and focal point (dristhi). Break down the energetic alignment of key postures in the Ashtanga Yoga method and build the foundation for a meditative, awareness based practice. Starting off with the Sun Salutations and progressing through the Standing Postures, Kino guides you into a devotional practice that mergers the physical and subtle bodies and honors tradition while embodying the present. All levels.
Saturday, 18 August 2018, 13:30 – 15:30: Handstand Lovers
No matter how long you practice handstand is a benchmark of strength and steadiness that transcends physical disciplines. From yoga to martial arts to gymnastics a stable handstand is the key test of alignment and mastery. The only thing you need to join this class is a love of handstands. Whether you are a total beginner or have a stable handstand you will learn tools to build strength and alignment while balancing on your hands. Leave with a strength building program that
you can do every day to develop the physical and emotional strength to support your handstanding journey.
Sunday, 19. August 2018, 09:00 – 11:30: Full primary Series
Surrender to the traditional Ashtanga Yoga method with careful emphasis on the traditional vinyasa method and have fun along the journey. Experience the integrity and purity of the Ashtanga Yoga practice and be prepared to sweat
Sunday, 19. August 2018, 13:00 – 15:00: Be flexible
If you think that flexibility just isn’t for you or feel blocked on key poses like forward bends or bends this is the perfect class for you! Learn how to cultivate the calm and equanimous mind and tap into an inner state of infinite possibility. There is a place of infinite peace within, you just need to discover it. Instead of forcing your body into submission, change the paradigm and set yourself and your body free. Surrender is the magic word that opens the locked doors of the inner body. Dive deeply within and discover what it means to truly be flexible.